Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, March 26, 2010

Disney Channel's Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars Premieres Tonight!

***



Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars
Premieres Tonight on the Disney Channel !

I'm sure anyone, who ever read a Harriet the Spy book, will be interested in checking out this Movie tonight. I'm just hoping it's more Nancy Drew than High School Musical - but judging from the commercials I've seen, I'm thinking it's more of the latter.


Catch the Premiere...

March 26, 2010 Friday:

Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars ... Disney (east) ... 8 PM *NEW

Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars ... Disney (west) ... 11 PM *NEW
 
 
 
Click Here for Plot Description & More from Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars.
 
Check the Family TV Schedule for more airings!
 
-

1 comment:

  1. the movie was amazing, i have watched it 4 times and i am on the 5th time. i want to be just like Harriet the spy, i have started my own blog and i keep asking my mum to buy me a notebook but she can't find one like yours.

    you are my heroine Harriet!!!
    candyfloss

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net